Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I feel better, but I don't feel good yet

I think it is funny how I post every day now that I don't have access to a computer at home. You all probably hope I never get a computer because then I won't feel the same desire to get online like I do now. And since I am online I feel like I should go ahead and post something.


I was talking to a few of the new folks at work and was bragging to them about how I am Internet famous. They were not impressed. It turns out they have blogs too and even though they don't have half the talent I have they appear to have as many readers as I do.


Personally, I don't think blogs on MySpace should count as a blog. I guess I am old fashioned like that. And I don't count friends, co-workers, and family members as readers. I only count my fangirls. And at last count I had a good dozen or so chubby gal pals on my counter. I think that is one hell of an accomplishment since I always assumed the only people who could be interested in this blog would be men and by men I mean convicted sex criminals.


Some bad news. I think I forgot my password or user name to my podcast. That means I might have to start a brand new podcast feed just when some of you are getting the hang of digging me.

Wow. good news, I just remembered the password as I was writing this. I have 49 downloads this month, and that is with no new podcasts. My rating is 2.97 which is close if not in the top 50.

I know if you have not taken the opportunity to download or subscribe to the podcast you will soon!

I have begun the coughing stage of sickness, but it has not been as bad as I expected. I feel 56% better than yesterday. The sun woke me up at 8am today, I got the idea an hour ago to place foil paper on the outside of my window to sheild the sun. We have no drapes in the house. Everything is getting replaced. I am getting uses to the paint fumes. I am becoming one with the paint fumes! I am no longer horny. I have no desire to masturbate (ok d-cup?) today or yesterday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, okay. I take it back. Whack away. Just don't let the neighbors see you, unless, of course they've paid for it.

Romius T. said...

i tried and I think I have high blood pressure because I was not really turned on and could not get it up.

Romius T. said...

i still came though.