Don't tell me you're too busy to watch TV. What are you doing, saving the world? No you're not you're too busy jacking off to porn on the internet like me. Only I have a smaller penis and cum faster, and you have to "find your spot again" each time. That's why I will always have time to watch things you've never heard of.
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia-from FX the good folks who brought you the Shield and Tip/Nuck. "About four people who own a bar in the titular city and somehow always wind up having comic misadventures, usually very un-PC." Funniest show on TV. Maybe. Three of the four stars actually write and direct it.
- Starved -"about the daily lives of four friends with eating disorders who live in New York."
- 30 days -"Capitalizing on the success of the hit documentary Super Size Me, creator Morgan Spurlock launched a new series, 30 Days, on FX . The series puts its subjects in situations uncomfortable to them for 30 days, such as making millionaires work for minimum wage, and having Christians live in a Muslim community."My fave show on TV other than Frontline.
- Invasion- Some people think this is just a cheap rip off of Lost. But it's more like the last few episodes of X-files. It will infuriate you by withholding details of a conspiracy that we already aware of. But we love it anyways.
- How I Met Your Mother-Good cast. This show has more potential than most of your run of the mill network comedies simply because you like the characters.They should hire some funny writers soon.