Tuesday, December 06, 2005

If you missed it.

I was quite incredible at Fat Cat's on the birthday. I gave a rousing rendition of Gloria by Laura Branigan. Think Bill Shatner meets the announcer to Saturday Night Live. Standing "O" from the audience.

I also ignored my friends and made out all night with my on again off again, was there really a relationship thingy kinda girlfriend (I am not his girlfirend-she will say if you ask her). Everyone was pretty pissed when she did not put out. Quote "You wilt like a flower around her."

Ok, maybe, but seriously that may be the gayest way of saying I was a pussy ever. Way gayer than watching Knotts Landing

I know FoxxxyLove felt ignored, but foxxxy always feels ignored when every ounce of attention I can muster is not placed on her. I will buy a Coach Bag for you for your birthday. I believe Bill Parcells has a great new line.

There was even a FRO sighting at the local I-hop. I stayed up till 7am watching Kill Bill 2.

.

3 comments:

foxxxylove said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
foxxxylove said...

Damn straight I don't like being ignored, especially when I went all the way to the Fort to get your sorry ass. Did lil miss thang do that? She couldn't even float you a B-day B.J. And let the record show that I called you a "pussy," not a wilting flower. I'll take that Coach bag in brown please.

Romius T. said...

I never said it was foxxy who called me a wilted flower, that was your boy CS.

Now you know about the advantages to being my friend.