Friday, December 02, 2005

Does watching the Knots Landing reunion show make me gay?

For those of you who were old enough to get my reference then you realize that watching a reunion show about a spin off of Dallas means I shuold be at least question my maniliness.

For the others, those of you who surf the net, your probably wondering just what the hell Dallas is (does he mean the city?)

I think it was just the fact that I cried three times during the reunion (Val and Garry have a such a real chemistry) that worries me. Maybe I should just get back on Prozac.

Oh hell Abby was such a bitch, but damn she looked good.

2 comments:

foxxxylove said...

Yes, watching Knotts Landing does make you gay, but I can now say these things because I'm 1B.

Romius T. said...

You sure are taking a lot of liberties with that whole Tier 1 thing huh?