Sunday, December 25, 2005

The Self Help Guide to cereal. Batman cereal.



THE PRODUCT: THE BATMAN CEREAL

THE COST: 99 cents

WAS IT WORTH IT? you'd have to be pretty shitty cereal not to be worth 99 cents

RATING: * 1/2 stars

Review: Post's attempt at a marshmallow cereal shows it's not as easy as Lucky charms and Count Chocula make it appear. Count Chocula is my favorite cereal so when I saw the sale for Batman Cereal I had to try it.

The best thing going for this cereal is the cocaoa flavored "cereal" part. The marshmallow's really disapoint. There are not in the shape of bats, but tiny round pellets. The cereal never gets soggy, but there is not enough marshmallow for flavor. Post doesn't get that kids want marshmallowes in a marshmallow cereal.

I could not find a pic of The Batman Cereal and had to settle for this Batman returns version. The limited version "the batman cereal" is a take off of the animated series I believe, not the recent movie. If you have to pay full price for it forget it, but at 99 cents the kids could be fooled into thinking you care about their taste buds.

3 comments:

foxxxylove said...

and that's what you get for buying cereal for 99 cents. What did you expect it to taste like?

Beth said...

I'm amazed you'd even think to try that. I'm a poor college student but even I have point where I draw a line.

Romius T. said...

Worst thing is I bought 3 boxes of the Batman, I will be eating this crap for weeks!!