Sunday, January 25, 2009

I check my voice mail

I am off early. How often do I get off early from work? Not often. Almost never. In fact never. I was not really off work early. I was just home all day. Never went to work. Didn't have to go. It was my day off.

What did I do? I did nothing. I did nothing because I am hung over. I am hung over because I drank. I drank too much last night. Now I must pay for it. I woke to red splotchy arms. I woke to a pounding head. I could have slept all day, except for the pounding in my head. The pounding won and I finally got up at 2 in the afternoon to take tylenol.

I am itchy. I want to scratch everything on my body. I want to scratch like that with take the itch away, but I know that won't work.

I am worried. I am coming down with something. Maybe some flesh eating bacteria. I am sure I am going to get it. My toe is still infected. I am going to have to have to go see the doctor. Soon.

It won't matter. They won't save me. The flesh eating virus is now part of the natural flora in this condo.

I am hungry. I would like to eat. Nothing sounds good though.

No comments: