Monday, December 15, 2008

A list of songs I bought legally

I got an a i-Tunes gift card for my b-day.

Here is a partial list of songs I bought:

16 songs from UFO that I do not have on CD.

Highlights include a million miles, broken strings, give her the gun, sixteen, and an altertative version of Oh my that is way better than the album version.

A Queensryche album- Promised Land.

Leonard Cohen's Everybody knows.

7 songs from foreigner mostly from the foreigner 4 album. (nightlife, break it up, woman in black, I'm gonna win, luanne, blue morning, blue day)

4 songs from MSG and statetrooper

A Trapeze album called Medusa (folks will love)

3 songs from Billy Squier: stroke,my kinda lover, in the dark

2 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Someone's got a touch of heavy metal fever.

Romius T. said...

word. all my music sounds the same. but i like what i like....