Wednesday, December 27, 2006

If you meet a Wangster and it's a 19 year old blonde girl. Trust me. She's as hard as she says she is.




Things are looking up again. If you had gotten used to my new posting pattern then you might be worried that I wasn't posting daily anymore. And wondered what I was up to.


Don't. I was just out of cola. When I am out of cola I can't function.

Speaking of people who barely fuction I "hung" out with Jeramey and his friends the other night. Which means I stayed at home and his friends got high on the reefer in my garage. I didn't mind it that much since my stepmom and dad were visiting and I needed help entertaining them.

One of those entertainers wanted to get a tattoo.

"I want to get a tattoo." She might have looked like the new Britney Spears, but she had been to Jail plenty. Enough that she wanted to get a tattoo that read "Fuck the Po-lice." Why?

"Because anytime you go to jail the cops ask if you have any tattoos."

Good one.

You are probably thinking that a girl like that needs to get a good plan together for her life. But I've got to admire anyone who has that much of a hold on their lives.

If you know you life is going to be spent answering assenine questions to the police in holding tanks it's good to have ready-made-answers like FUCK THE PO-LICE!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man that is just funny. You definitely have to admire that girl, she should be our new pop icon, even if she can't sing. I have to appreciate a girl with that kind of gumption. Give her a great big fuck the po po for me too.

Romius T. said...

I want to buy her t-shirt or get into her t-shirt she had some nice boobage!

Evil Spock said...

Ah, I remember being that angry . . .

Romius T. said...

But then you channeled your rage into somethiing constructive, Evil.

Right Spock?