Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I am posting this so you won't stop visiting here. You're not gonna stop visting are ya? Good.


When I am not working this blog dries out a bit. It is hard for me to come up with ideas to blog about. Nobody wants to read about how much I masturbate in every new post.

When I get bogged down over at Bathos I rely on Hugo Chavez, celebrity stalking, corporate personhood, justice and ethical theory, and Larry King's mini-wives.

At RomiusTexis I just substitute the work inspired inspired angst and ennui that you have all come to expect, with obsessive reporting on robots, Big Brother, election fraud, general conspiracy theories, and strange news.

Speaking of which I just TIVO'd a documentary on the Human Quadrepeds. As you know I am your #1 source for quadruped info on the net.

I am so gonna have to live blog that recorded broadcast.

4 comments:

Knows It All said...

I currently despise anyone who has TIVO. I'm living TIVO free, and its just not right.

Romius T. said...

Tivo makes life worth living, I hope your life gets worth living soon!!

Unknown said...

I don't have cable, which is kinda like living in the dark ages. People make all these references to things I don't understand. It's like I'm a cave man.

And you're very wrong about no one wanting to hear about you masturbating enough to give you palm callouses. I love a good diddle story. Well, actually I guess you guys don't diddle. We diddle. You more wank.

Romius T. said...

What's life like in 1965? No cable? No IFC? OMG. I cry for you.