Saturday, May 26, 2007

I just want to make you happy


I am not a scientist, but I like to play one on my blog. That's why I will pass along this good piece of news to all you ladies out there.


"The finding that women who do not use condoms during sex are less depressed and less likely to attempt suicide than are women who have sex with condoms and women who are not sexually active, leads one researcher to conclude that semen contains powerful-and potentially addictive-mood-altering chemicals."



I've been telling my sex partners this for years. But now science and Psychology Today have backed me. I'm not just saying this because if you look up the yahoo local "group sex with out condoms" you will see a picture of me, I am telling you this because I love you. I care about your happiness. And condoms suck. I know this because your Mom told me.

No comments: