Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hi. Is E my god? A message of hello where I tell you how I am feeling about certain things from Romius T.

This post is in rough draft form for the next few days.




A funny thing about the title of this blog post.

The title of this blog reads like one of the bios from the many Russian women who send me links to their personal ads on Yahoo Personals.

I go to work for in a few minutes, but I wanted to drop off this little note.*

*I will update this blog post over the course of several days.

First an update on the blog.

I got an e-mail the other day from some person offering me a hundred dollars to put an advertisement on my blog.  The ad would be one key word on one blog post and would pay 100 dollars.

Of course if I take the money I am sure I would have to keep the blog open to all readers.  And then I might as well ad Google ads so I can make 3 dollars a month on this site.

But the hundred dollars would buy me a used i-pod.  I could use the i-pod to keep up with all my podcasts and add all my music.

I really want an i-pod so I just might do it.  Though I assume the advertiser is just a scam artist looking to get info about my pay-pal or bank account.  (What fools they are!  I have so little money it will make them sick!)

I'm gonna post something here now about E...


I posted a blog entry about my first "roll" on the Red Dragon a few days ago and deleted it.  I did that because for a while I had my blog listed on my Facebook and family members and friends could find the blog.

I don't want to tell certain people that I have tried E.

I've deleted the link to my blog on Facebook, so I think it is safe to repost the entry.  A word of caution, remember the blog entry was made while tripping i.e. "rolling", but it might be worth something for those interested in trying E out:

The effects of a little red pill called the torch red dragon.

First some background.  Today is March 10th.

All day my face has felt red and warm to the touch.  In addition to a possible temperature, I had a slight headache and some mild fatigue today (that I normally would associate with a lack of sleep.)

I had 4 beers before I took the pill.  My ruddy complexion is even redder today than normal.  My face feels quite warm to the touch.  Almost alarmingly warm.  Though I have had the feeling that I am running a temperature all day long.

Some people think I am a hypochondriac.

I think those folks are wrong.  I plan to buy a digital thermometer to test my convictions and prove the doubters false.

I have a vague feeling that fever is associated with cancer.

I should tell you I had a full dinner before taking the pill.  I had not eaten much all day and was quite hungry after I got off work today.  I had consumed only a small package of crackers that you find in vending machines.

I just felt a tinge of sour aftertaste.  1:36 am and we are 18 minutes into the experiment.

I felt a slight shiver and neural shocks (aka ping pong)immediate to my swallowing of the pill.  This is quite normal and should be viewed as a reaction of my neurotic mind worrying about what I just did.

I have placed a damp towel on my head to alleviate any fear I might have about dying form overheating.  It is my main fear. Though I have another fear that I have taken MDA.  I hope I have not taken MDA as I know it can cause hallucinations.

I should mention I am listening to music.

I should mention that I am not worried and have no actual worries as I type.  Most of the anxiety I felt was before taking the pill and now that I have take the pill I have very little anxiety.  A rather pleasant feeling has taken its place.  Though nothing that I would call "high" or even intense.

Typing is not easy.  I am making a lot more mistakes than I normally do.

Still a bit sleepy.  Yawned a few times.

I drank 4 beers before I took the pill. I am curious about the effects of beer on red pills.

Beginning to feel good. Typing real hard now.  Breathing increased.  Momentary erotic sensations.  Bits of paranoia.  Blood pressure is increasing.  Tiny mini waves of different stuff.

Light headed.

Turned off the music as it bothered me.

Still I feel okay. Nothing terrible.

Nothing too powerful.  Turned off music.

I have to pee.  It will be a small amount.  I have lots of bottled water to drink.  Must remember not to drink too much water as that can kill you too.

I watch after school specials on ABC.

1:53 am

Effects seem to be slowing down. Not much increased sensation. Overall pleasant disposition.  Still misspell 2 out of 3 words that I write.

Text messaging seems easier that typing on a large keyboard.  odd.

1:59

I need to poop.

2:02 am

Dark brown poo.  Very nutty.  Caffeinated high.  Faster heartbeat and higher blood pressure is all I can say for sure so far.  Some teeth clenching.  Though more lower body clenching than teeth clenching.  Tightening of calves and thighs.  This is not too unusual for me. Though I am noticing it more.  It is coming to my attention that is.

2:07

closed my eyes and felt euphoric and waves moves me around some tingling in erotic sensations

much more intese when my eyes are closed+

Feeling is less intense than with expensive stuff.  This pill costs 10 dollars.  But it is good.  Very strange waves.  I like it!

2:14

Slight visual difficulty neck feels very heavy

hard to concentrate on typing
feeling another wave maybe

The Post breaks off at this point and I do not go back to typing.

Now I will talk about the my most recent experience on e.

Last night I bought 2 Mickey Mouse Pills to roll with my gang of (including me 4) e popping pill buddies.

M. took 2 right away.  The rest of us took only one.

I only took one because we were told that mickey was stronger than the red dragon, so we concluded there might be no need to take 2.

Mickey is more intense.  But strangely so.  The experience of e is difficult to describe.  Look on any message board and you will learn that fact from thousands of users on e ecstasy experience boards trying in vain to explain the unexplainable.

Some BACKGROUND

I got off work late last night and bought all the paraphernalia associated with a good roll.  Vick's vapor rub, orange juice, rubber gloves, and bottled water.

I spent most of the bus ride home using up the battery on my mobile phone searching for "vapor rub with ecstasy" related websites.

In addition to searching the internet, I was calling and texting the gang because they were having trouble locating pills from our friend the dealer.

The gang had been waiting at our friend house for sometime.  In total they had to wait over 3 hours at his house for the connection to arrive with pills.  This might not seem too terrible, but according to reports from my friends about the house they were trapped in--it was quite an ordeal.

Our friend (the dealer's house) is really a two bedroom apartment in a sketchy part of Tempe.  Between 20 and 30 people share the house with the dealer/friend.

I was told there were 3 or 4 sluts sharing themselves for coke or meth or whatever could get them high.  Most everybody in the apartment was smoking pot.

By far the most disturbing thing I was told about was a 7 year old boy (baby brother to dealer?) who walked around the home as if nothing was wrong.

I was told that not one of the people in the apartment showered anymore.  In fact all of the inhabitants had pretty much given up on even basic grooming habits.

The apartment smelled foul from body odor, stale left over food packages rotted without being placed in the trash.  According to K., "the whole place looked like we were trapped in a drug movie."

In between worried phone calls and anxious text messages
I read several horror stories about consuming too much vapor rub while doing ecstasy.

I informed my comrades of the stories and suggested that they google the information on the home computer at the apartment.  Because the stories concerned me so greatly I added that we ought to, "cut down on our use of vapor rub."

My idea was agreed to in theory, but theory was difficult to put into practice later that night.

Since I had gone "to the trouble of purchasing vapor rub" we ended up making 3 or 4 of the vapor  rub lined gloves.

In addition to the inertia of having the raw materials around, the sobering effect of coming down from E can be quite "depressing*" though decreased by a "huff" of vapor rub, making the appeal to sniffing Vick's difficult to overcome when given the proximity.


*The depressing feeling one gets from coming down (or losing one's peak experience) is a product of the juxtaposition of the previous intoxicated mental state, the current mental state of contentment without euphoria, and conjecture about the upcoming mental state that may provide no euphoria, contentment, bonding, etc.

Comments that were heard about coming down include:

  • I don't want this feeling to ever stop
  • I am worried that this feeling won't last much longer
  • everything is empty


Did consuming Vick's vapor rub have any side effect on any of us?

J. reported her sinuses hurt the next day.  She also said she felt like she might be getting a cold.

K reported a dry throat and later a somewhat burning feeling down her throat.  K admitted that she used the glove too much.

I experienced mild symptoms of backwash taste, minor soar throat.  Some nasal irritation.

I have no report from M.  M declined the use of the "glove" as he said he was having an intense roll without it.  I am uncertain if M ever used the glove during his roll.

I can tell you the effect of Vapor rub on E is real.

Like the rumors suggest Vick's Vapor Rub really adds to the  experience of taking X, though I have no idea why.  Whenever you are coming down you can sniff some vapor rub that you have lined the inside of a plastic glove and you get all ping pong in the brain again.


Safety:

I have no clue to the safety of inhaling Vicks. I have read that inhaling Vicks might not be the best idea.  Maybe one of my readers can help me on that.

Some added details about the peak experiences each of us felt.

M.

My 2 pill friend said the experience was extreme.  He wanted to vomit a few times and sometimes he would say things over.  and over again.  He'd often repeat to us "I've never felt this before."  He must have said that at least a dozen times.

He said he was glad about the extreme feeling though, because he did not experience the full buzz of E the first time he took it with us.

M. got really buzzed and peaked big.  He insisted that the experience was quite intense and suggested that taking two pill at once would not be appropriate for the girls at all, and perhaps not even for me.

K.

Was quite excited to try E again.  May be prone to being addicted.  Our interaction reinforces the effect of E on us.  Our interaction reinforces our desire to do the drug.  J complained that all K wants to talk about now is E.

K. started to freak out right away after taking her first pill.

She had come over to party in a bad mood after getting in a fight with her mother and was seriously worried about getting caught doing E.

K. stated that she also felt like she did not deserve the good feelings she got from E.

I surmised that K was "fighting" the feeling she was getting from E and that along with her anxiety over her mother this is what caused the beginning of her trip to be somewhat traumatic for her.

Via text message the next day, K, agreed with my assessment.

Some forgotten background information on the gang.  2 females and 2 males.

I should remind everyone that K, J, and M(ale) are 15 to 20 years younger than me.  They are all around the ages 18-23.

This was the second time the gang had taken E.

This is my third time taking E and the fourth pill I have consumed over the past two weeks.  In addition to my current use I have consumed ecstasy a few times in my 20's.  A total of 4 to 6 pills back then.

My experience.

I took a second pill about 3 hours after the first.  I was coming down and felt pretty sober.  The second pill hit me almost right away.  I had trouble swallowing like J and K complained about during the first pill.  I got a bit anxious immediately after taking  pill number 2.

Unlike some reports about E. At times I felt anxiety, possible deep sadness, and quick fleeting moments of anger.  I usually took these extreme mood sensations as artificial and as a product of my brains reaction to the pill.  I tried not to react to the powerful signals my brain sent me when I got annoyed at something.

For instance when M wanted to call a friend on the phone I got annoyed.  e users do not like the vibe of a setting to change.  I did not want "the energy or focus to be off the group."  M attempted a few phone calls, but all failed as he was calling after 3 am.

My reaction was quick and resentful anger.  I tempered it by knowing that M did not intend to disrespect the group feeling.  But I had to remind myself that the hostility I felt was based on the amphetamine nature of the pill we were taking.

I talked to K and told her I would prefer if M did not talk on the phone.  I am J. also encouraged M not to make calls.  Though our attempts did not sound angry. They sounded more like whining to my ears.  Though I can say I was upset and actively voiced my opposition with an altered voice pattern to disguise my true feelings.

I think one can see that since I am more practiced at E, I can navigate the changing dispositions one can encounter better than the girls.

My guess is that they encounter  one of these "almost random" fluctuations and feel themselves unable to either discern their true mental state from the drug induced one, or they are overpowered by the compulsion to act on the feelings.

I should add that these moment were quite fleeting. I did have an intense bout of almost sadness.  Had I given in to such thoughts I would have cried for half an hour too.  The vast majority of time on E is one of mild contentment and peace.  Bouts of stirring euphoria.  Amazement.  Connection.  Wonderment.  Etc.

Just a quick recap for the slow attention spanned:

J. never got a peak experience (with either pill.)

I had a mild peak with the first pill.  I would describe more about the fist pill but most of my thoughts were consumed watching over K and studying M for trouble.

Eventually both settled down, but I believe my concern for them may have gotten in the way of a true peak experience.

The rest of the gang

A very nice intense (though too short lived) peak with the second pill.

My peak experience was somewhat erotic at times.  Though mostly as usual with E, you are not intercourse interested and the feelings you feel are not sexual per se.  Again very difficult to tell you, or describe unless you have had the experience. I would just say that I have more erotic sensations (mostly a tingling in the groin) than others have (or will admit to.)

I wanted to save my second pill for St. Patty's Day.  I wanted to go out on the town rolling.  I thought the addition of new sites and people would add to the experience.

I could not resist keeping the feeling going though,.

Second pill effects.

We laughed more that the first pill.  We did not talk or laugh on the first pill at all.  Second one had all kinds of visual tricks. M's head looked like it was disappear.  That made us laugh like kids and we demanded to see more.  We prefaced all our q's with "Is it okay that we want you to do that again?"

The response to any question (other than turning the lights on) was always "of course."

Lights brought us back to reality.  We wanted it dark.  Also for the first time we enjoyed music on the second pill.  We turned on radiohead.  The mus was turned down low and very soft,  I sang.

The effects lasted an hour to hour and 30 minutes.  Felt calm and happy, content for another 1.5 hours.

Whispered things to K.  Wanted to connect with her.  Wanted to be with her on E all the time.  Wanted the feeling to last forever.  Told her I loved her a hundred times.  She told me back.  It sounded like she really meant it.  We looked in each others eyes.  We danced.  We span around like kids do to get dizzy.  It was fun and brought out the intensity of the drug that we crave.

Next day I slept till 1:30  Feel a bit jittery but nothing like the second time I took it.

I may get another pill for ST. Patty.  But I may not.  We will do pills again on K.'s B-day.*

*I purchased 5 more pills today at work after feeling depressed and addicted.  Once I got home the effect of the NEED calmed and I declined my earlier hope to take a pill tonight.  I may decline again the use even on Patty's day.  I will have to discuss the NEED with you.  Need deserves a large treatment to itself.

Good bye for now,

Romius T.

No comments: