Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm too busy to be the UnaBomber?

I am too busy to be the Unabomber.  I may not be busy in the conventional sense.  But I got things I do.

All this "not being busy" also keeps me from posting on the blog.

Though what really prevents me from writing is the fact that I get only 37 hits a day on my blog.  And for me blogging is all about how many lives I can change.  The only reason I write is to see how many hearts I can touch.  That's what it's about for me.  That's why I do this thing called blogging.

I'm out for your soul.

And the truth is I have not written anything over the last few months that would get your attention.  I have done nothing to get you here and keep you interested.

I guess it happened around the same time I gave up my ambition to be a serial killer.

Maybe I never had the heart for being a serial killer.  Even though I got real angry just the other day after I got another summons to go to court so that some credit card company could take money out of my paycheck.  Another 25% of my income down the drain.

300 dollars is what I owe Capital One credit card.

Only they are suing me for 2,0000.  Interest and shit they say.  Personally, I find that number to be unconscionable.  That's like 700% interest.  You could get shot in the biblical days for trying that shit.  And maybe the folks down there at collections deserve it.

I mean I understand why people flip their lids and go after  someone tangible.

I am thinking here of the Unabomber.


People say he is crazy.  But I don't know about that.  The guy wrote a long manifesto and most of it seemed plausible to me.  I mean, I don't agree with almost any of what he had to say, but it was not loopy. He did not sound crazy.  He just had some basic ideas and took them to their logical conclusions.

I didn't like some of his basic assumptions, and I don't think you would either.  So of course his conclusions come off sounding bizarre. But again, I say, not crazy.  A lot of his ideas just sound like putting mayo on your french fries.  Something that sounds okay to foreigners (fucking Canadians) but not to us.

You might protest that I had forgotten about his blowing people up and shit.

I did not.

I understand why he did what he did.  Sometimes you have to get involved.  You have to what you can do.  And that means that as an individual you come to understand that most likely will not be able to take the system down.

But what you can do is make it personal to all those involved.  The rule of the jungle is: "if you fuck with me, I can fuck with you."

If you are the kind of jerk that feels it is okay to rob from the poor and garnish half of their income from them all the while your company is raping tax payers and not paying income tax- then maybe a car bomb or your daughter getting raped is something that you have to come to expect.

I'm not saying that I would rape the perfect lips of your 8 year old daughter.  I'm just saying that there are folks out there there that will.

There is no SYSTEM out there to be mad at.  

There is only you and me.  And if you are fucking with me.  Well.... What do you expect?  Do you expect that because the rest of the world is too stupid, or cowardly to stop you that I am just going to sit back and let you fuck with me?

I think not.

If it were not for my search for Bliss.  For Ecstasy.

It's a good thing for you I have it.

I have no idea what I would do if it weren't for the the fact that ecstasy is so great.  I would have no idea what I would do if I did not have something to look forward to.

Without ecstasy I would blow a gasket.  I would follow your collection working ass home and rape your daughter.   I am sure of that.  I would infect her with AIDS.  I would rip open her anus and vagina with a meat cutter.

I would.

But I am not going to.

I feel good.  Of course they have not garnished my check yet.  There is some procedure that I don't understand that has to happen and then they get to have my money.

As you know I have some financial pressure already.

I have a roommate who has not worked for more that a year.  I have summer coming and the A/C bill will treble in cost.  I have my student loan garnishment taking 15% of my check and now I have some worthless evil credit card company raping my ass for 7 times what I borrowed from them.

In a few months I will be so broke.  I will be out of money for my E.  And things could get different.

Then I will have to take precautions. I will have to learn things.  I will need to pick my victims.

What I am saying is that my choice to pick on you as an individual is righteous.  I will try and walk you through the logic a little better.

(I just wanted to get this next off my chest.)

You know in movies when the victim looks up at the serial killer with these unknowing eyes and protests her death.

"Why?!!!"

"Why are you doing this to me?"

I know what she is thinking.  She is trying to "humanize" herself to her captor.  But let me tell you something.  Let me tell you why this never works.

It never works because I am killing you for a fucking reason, you stupid bitch.  And when you look at me with those wide eyes demanding an explanation for your situation I get even more pissed off at you.

"How fucking dare you! You fucking cunt!"

You don't know why this is happening?  Maybe because you are taking my livelihood away from me.  Maybe I see you eye me on the street and turn your fucking nose at me.  Maybe you sold my Momma some bad weed.  It don't matter really what the fuck you did.  Just know you did something and that trying to fucking apologize this late in the game is a bit ridiculous.

I am one patient motherfucking man.  But if I am at the point that I gotta bitch slap your 3 year old in the corner, and rape your teen daughter, and cut up your old man.  Then we are past talking when I get to your stupid fucking ass.

If you work for Captial One, or the lawyers, or collections, or the courts, and your daughter gets raped.  Well. Maybe you had it coming.  Not by me of course.  I would never do that.  I have my ecstasy.  I am coolio.  But you need to understand something.  It is YOU CAPITAL ONE who are creating more UNAbombers.

Good luck with that.

2 comments:

thimscool said...

Ummm... a little heavy on the rape.

Romius T. said...

omg too funny! I burst out laughing after reading this one..people were staring at me