Wednesday, August 04, 2004

What's the deal with cross-eyed people?

First, let me tell you , there is something strange about cross-eyed people. I am as liberal as they get , so I feel bad about spreading a stereotype. But honestly folks , they are kinda creepy, also a bit crazy.

Point in case, they ask for large quantities of rubberbands. They return repetitively, acting as if their very lives depend on obtaining rubberbands.

Family members scream for their attention, " for god's sake I'm trying to get rubberbands. Let me concentrate on one thing at time."

I mean for GOD'S sake people, leave her alone. Can't they see she's doing something important? For the love of god, she needs rubberbands. Don't worry, I have plenty of rubberbands just for you!

I don't like to pick on people with physical deformities, but the court seems to get more than it's fair share of visitors from the evolutionary scrap pile. I'll just mention in passing that the guy's arm looked like it went through a blender from wrist to his elbow.

I am sitting behind a desk.
I am working on a computer.
I am wearing a name tag- court ID.
I am handing out forms or money.

What makes this person ask "do you work here?"





4 comments:

Snaggletooth said...

Um-- I'm cross eyed and don't even like rubber bands - and I'm not crazy or stupid - so there goes that "stereotype". Nah nah :-p

Romius T. said...

all right I will admit it i am in love with cross-eyed girls

agee91784 said...

Your stupid. It's funny you lost your job over it. They gave it to someone with a brain!

Anonymous said...

I find this highly offensive. I am cross eyed, and really, if you are as liberal as you say you are, you would not go around saying 'creepy' talk! What bull***t about rubberbands! Are you mad? No wonder you consider them crazy. Tell me since when did a grocery store clerk considered to be a pinnacle of wisdom and knowledge? No wonder you couldn't make it higher in life, with your limited intelligence!