Monday, August 02, 2004

Monday Blues

Well it's Monday. My mood? I am annoyed and angry. Why? Somebody had the nerve to try and make me feel guilty regarding my customer service skills. He could not not figure out how to get to a location here in the court by the directions I was giving him. He kept insisting he had never been here before; therefore , I suppose he is no longer familiar with concepts like north and south. Pointing and gesticulating were of no help either. " oh, but sir...I am not sure where North is." So my hand pointing you in that direction was not enuff huh? It amazes me that Creationists can insist we do not come from monkeys, when there exists so much evidence to the contrary.

Have I mentioned that it's 11:35 (am) and not one single BAbe Count has been registered. Disaster of a DAY. More later perhaps.

1 comment:

Romius T. said...

Of course I need a new job. Sure I could look for a new job but as the wise Homer Simpson once said " it's better to just go to work and do a half-assed job"