Thursday, August 19, 2004

Some lessons white trash women need to learn. Throwing a roll of quarters at someone is never justified.


Patron: " My husband has been on a crack binge for three days and is looking for guns so he can shoot me, my kids, and then himself, so we can all be in heaven together. Do you think I need a restraining order?"

Me: Uh ..I hope that's a rhetorical question.

Patron: "Are you starting shit with me?"

Good times! (or the Further Adventures of Battered Women )


A patron writes: " and then he threw a roll of quarters at me in the car and at home, in both cases (she writes) unwarrented."

Perhaps what we need is a list of times it is warranted to throw a roll of quarters at someone:

  1. Your bitch starts something with you in the car.
  2. Your bitch starts something in the house.
  3. Your bitch starts something outside of the house, but on the way to the car.

2 comments:

Snaggletooth said...

This posting reminds me of a friend of a friend who told us she gave her psychotic brother a key to her apartment because he threatened to kill her.

Hey - you want to kill me? Come on down!

Jenna said...

It sounds like you deal with some unfortunate people at work.