Monday, August 23, 2004

I was offered another job today at work.


Wouldn't it be great? If only she were serious. She tells me
"You should be in sales, you have such a calming sense about you."

Calm and laid back is not what most people think of in a sales rep.

"Let's talk sometime." she purrs.

Ok.

This same gal is intent on suing the process server that dropped off her divorce paperwork. For god's sake she hired a private investigator to dig up dirt on the poor girl.

Did I mention though that she is quite exsquite? Dark hair, fair complexion, VERY put together. I have a weakness for snobby, stuck up women who would normally never give me the chance.

Best threatening message to a patron:
I think I would feel threatened if someone promised to " spread my face across the Earth! I must have completed 20 restraining orders today.

No comments: