Friday, July 10, 2009

Oh Heavanly Father

Why has thou forsaken me?
And sent tiny fishes to feed on the bottoms of my feet?

and thou awokenenst me
in the middle
of the night

by chocking
me
in my
sleep

I cannot
swallow

lest
I choke
again

O father
I wipe my eyes
in the bed
thou
maketh for me.

Thou had maketh
my tongue
swell

and
placeth
cotton
in my mouth
to silence
me

Lord,

I
Cannot
swallow

AND

I walketh
beside
ye
In the desert

yet ye cast demons
at me
who taunt

Demons
who
falsely offer
to lay with me

I
am
Falling
lord.

falling
d
o
w
n

AND
even
on my
knees

you will
torment
me

and
send
a thousand
plagues
on
me

and you will
taketh
all things
from me
that are rightly
mine

sworn to me
in covenant
with
thee

And
you will
make
blisters
on my
shoulders

And mark
my chest
with the
stain
from
birth

Even as you
do these
things

I will
not
repent

For
I have
no
sins

for which
you
can find fault.

I will call
out a
warning
to all
who will
hear.

open thy eyes
lest they
be the rest of
the dead

And walketh
with
injured
calves

Escapeth
the
PATH

be true
and
hear
my words

lest you all
be as damned
as
I.

No comments: