Saturday, October 28, 2006

Thanks Drug Nazi


I want to thank the Drug Nazi for sending me all his traffic today.

I'd also like to take credit for the Drug Nazi becoming so popular.

Long before he began his resurgence, I was one of his first 3 readers. I think it was my encouragement and kind words that kept him writing.

And I am certain that the time I talked him out of substituting cyanide for those tylenol 3 pills kept our dear nazi out of jail. Though that would have made for a great blog.

I could just see the Drug Nazi complaining to the warden about how bad the living conditions were.

"We only get basic cable?"

Rest up old chum. I hear LSD was approved by Dick Cheney for use against unlawful combatants.

Now that I think about it, maybe you are in jail. Sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will say only that I have no regrets for my actions......and be sure to vote on November 7th

Romius T. said...

I am going to vote, but can you make sure that it will count? Maybe you could hack the diebold for me!