Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I just posted something new in the archives

Scroll down to find IT COULD BE WORSE.

Later today expect a new post. But right now I am off to get a haircut and maybe eat at "What a Burger." Then I am going to go to the Library. I have to turn in some books, and get some new ones. I am doing research on the Gnostic Bible.

In the mean time read my personal favorite comment about my writing:

Die. Seriously, your life is not worth it. This post talked about something totally unrelated to the title, then about 1/3 of the way in changed to the "real" post, which then rambled on about nothing before finishing inconclusively. I regret reading this post, it was a waste of my time when I could have been eating, sleeping, or reading anybody else's* posts, all of which are better than this.


*except for a few choice people.

2 comments:

midwest woman said...

well romius T being one of your midle-aged readers and possibly old enough to be your mother (sigh) your emotional perception cannot be quantified because it is inherently subjective and not bound by the rules of the physical world. It's only limitation is YOUR intepretation of how you're feeling.
Gauging things as they actually are is an excercise in futility. Why even bother? Things are the what they are because you choose them to be that way.
Still waiting for the great american novel..listen to your mother.

Romius T. said...

I really need to start on that great American novel. And since I am middle aged myself I think that must make you really old if you could be my mother. I am 38. Yikes. Though most people who read my blog think I am 18. That should worry me.