Monday, September 04, 2006

Just a quick note...please leave with all the underwear you came with.



Attention Shoppers:

"Will the person who lost their black thong in the grocery bread aisle please come to Customer Service to claim their belongings."

No, I did not make that announcement today. But I could have.

My store (as far as I know) does not sell loose thong underwear for women. But that did not stop me from finding a pair of loose black thong styled panties in the bread aisle today.

"Did you pick it up?" My brother asks. "Fuck No!...Who knows where its been?"

Just as mysteriously as it appeared... it disappeared. My exit from the store takes me right up that aisle and alas ...no panties.

9 comments:

Knows It All said...

What had happened was....

Seriously, only one word: SICK.

Mister Mxyzptlk said...

was katie schwartz in your store?

Al Sensu said...

shit, you coulda sold it on eBay

Romius T. said...

The E-bay thing is hilrious and I thought of it just as I got home! Sure wished I had scarffed it up!

Katie denies all involement and claims to never wear underwear!

Cavalor Epthith said...

You live the life of a working class rock star. As a denizen of Hell I envy you!

Katie Schwartz said...

romius... I wear undies and if I were to drop them in the store, it would be to mount the cock I took them off for.

(ps) I don't wear thongs. who wants floss up their ass all day?! no. I go for frilly shorty, bright colored undies with coordinating bras.

now... if you're going to spin a yarn about schwartzy, can you at least get the facts right, dahlink?

you are so sick. hahahahahahahaha

Mister Mxyzptlk said...

It's all my fault, Katie. I got this started. As you know I am an imp which means I have a very very small, by human standards...thing. I'm just lusting after everything, even that jerk Jimmy Olson.

Katie Schwartz said...

I love you so hard right now, mister mxyzptlk!

Romius T. said...

What was i thinking MS. Schwartz? Of course you you'd be boning in the bread aisle.

Next time I will go right to the source and get a quote, as yours would have been 3x funnier!