Friday, September 10, 2004

Why must thee stalk me oh white trash?

I would hate to see this site become merely another compendium of the sadscape of affairs for white trash living; however, it seems no matter where I go white trash is not far behind. A recent trip away from the house will explain what I mean. I can't get out of my complex without noticing a FOR RENT sign. Nothing special about that , I am located next to a major university. But you would think they would hold up on offering a place for rent which was nothing more that a burnt out hollow hull from an earlier fire. I'd also like to acknowledge the city fire departments commitment to my security which felt no need to knock on my door and inform me of the raging inferno next door. Further down the street a came upon a couple of boys whose idea of a good time was whipping each other with a downed power line in the middle of the street.
If I could figure out how to post pics on this page I would have to have shown you what $20,000 dollars worth of gold rims and spoilers looks like on a 1998 ford festiva. All this just because I wanted a chicken pita.

No comments: