Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Blog additions

Long time readers may have noticed a few changes to the site. I have added a Blog counter and referrers list. Apparently you can simply add the code at the end of your template. Adding code at the end of a template is about the only way I understand how to manipulate my blog which is why you will never see pictures or a list of my fave blogs as I have no idea how to do that. I even downloaded the Hello program and its eating up megabytes of my computer hard drive all the while mocking me, " see how easy it is to add pictures?"

I would hate to change the outlook of this blog , but since i am still on Admin Leave I have only myself and living situation to peeer at with my overly critical gaze. I will try not to compain to much but how can a person have his alarm clock go off for more than 2 hours without waking up? My roomate insists that his massive Fro is sound absorbent hence he never heard the mind numbing buzzing. ( we don't call him FRO for nothing...)

Another thing I have noticed is that a 24 pack of coke only lasts 2.5 days when your at home all day.

No comments: