Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm creepin' up on you

Little Jimmy whined like a bitch when I stuck a poker through his eye socket.  Careful though. I had to be careful, I didn't want to get to the mushy brain matter behind Little Jimmy's eyes. Puppies eyes are so damn delicate because they lead right to the brain, and even a tad bit too much pressure could kill Little Jimmy, and killing Little Jimmy was the last thing I wanted to do.  I wanted him to be conscious so that everyday he bumped into the living room furniture it would serve as a reminder to his master not to fuck with me.

Not that I really minded blinding that little pecker.  Fucking thing barked all night, even pissed on me the few times I was generous enough to pick him up and petted him.   


1 comment:

thimscool said...

His master won't notice because he is already dead.