Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Larry King is mad as hell and he ain't gonna take it anymore


I've been telling you guys for years that K-Fed is a hell of player. I just can't see why Britney I-go-my-way Spears would leave such an incredible star.

Have you seen both of the magic movies? Illusionist and the other one? Well I have seen the illusionist and its the best movie about Illusionists I have seen all year.

Larry King blogs every Thursday night at 6 P.M., when he's not too drunk he posts.

Larry King wants you to join his myspace and be best friends forever. And I mean forever. Larry King is never going to die. I don't care how many heart attacks he has.

1,234 Laotian Mini-wives prey for Larry's death. And for rescue.

2 comments:

Evil Spock said...

We should all aspire to be as drunk as Larry King.

Romius T. said...

Be careful. Getting that drunk can cause black outs, make out sessions with fat chicks and other horrors.