Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Day 3 of the vacation

Daddy,

Day three of the vacation was quite boring. The roommate made cheese enchiladas. I made tostadas. I watched a little TV. I vacuumed the bedroom and my room looks so much better. I need 2 do that more often. 

Was gonna go the store but decided against it. I bought some Pepsi-Cola® the kind made from real sugar and it's the flattest tasting soda I've ever drank. Not sure if the 2 liter bottles have gone bad or what. But trust me so terrible.

I have yet to get to work on some of the things I promised to write about, but they are coming. The house took a bit of cleaning up and I'm getting used to my new freedom. I hope to write more soon. 

But just sitting here writing every day seems good for now. And maybe a few of you will remember coming here everyday and welcome my return. Perhaps that's all I need to get the creative juices flowing again. 

Tonight I'm trying writing out on my phone and I have to say that the typing experience is not too bad. I don't know if that is because typing on phones has become so good, or I'm just not used to a real keyboard anymore.

You can't do things like ad pictures or multimedia as well as with a big monitor and keyboard. But that's not necessarily surprising is it?

Really thinking about getting a low budget computer for around $150 that's for sale nearby. If I can talk him down to 100 it would be a great deal. Probably gonna change the battery in my Note 8. Best Buy will change it for 50 dollars. A smoking deal really. I won't make the gofundme joke that seems a prerequisite for complaints about money. Still no stimulas check. So I gotta buy everything myself. Not terrible, because I believe people ought to handle they business anyway. But the roommate will be moving out soon and I don't plan get another one. At least not for awhile. Maybe the next one will have to pay the actual going rate for rooms around here. That would make me some extra money. Money I should have, had I kept better hold of my finances. Cancer and internet girls stole it all. But I'll bounce back!

I think I missed you guys. I might just have to keep this up. 

Stay safe out there friends. 

No comments: