Wednesday, July 27, 2005

One Year of Strate Bloggin!


I just can't seem to think of what I am going to do with this blog, since I no longer work for the Self Help Center. I know that I have been helping you "Self Help" for almost a year now. I guess that's sorta my mission now, to help all you morons out there.

Not that many of you couldn't be helping me. So far I only have 12 Pepsi Points and I need a total of 40 before the end of August. I do really want that Houston Astro's hat. I am 34 and what little hair I do have is ready for the comb over as we speak.

I also thought that adding a pic of Britney Spears would send my Blogshares upa bit, as the moment they are flaggin a bit. And if any of yall want to collect Pepsi Points for me , well I am sure that is not a violation of some obscure talking point from the pepsigopro guys.

CODES MUST BE OBTAINED THROUGH: 1) THE RETAIL PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS IN SPECIALLY-MARKED PACKAGES; OR 2) THROUGH THE ABOVE REFERENCED "NO PURCHASE NECESSARY" METHOD OF ENTRY (see Rule 4). CODES, POINTS, ACCOUNTS AND/OR ENTRIES CANNOT BE SOLD, TRANSFERRED, TRADED, BARTERED, AUCTIONED (INCLUDING THROUGH INTERNET AUCTION SITE) OR GIVEN AWAY. In addition, points/entries from this Promotion in a particular Account cannot be transferred to any other account, combined or pooled with any points/entries entered in any other Account or shared with any other Account. No groups, clubs or organizations can register an Account or participate in the Promotion. If your Code is illegible or unreadable, Sponsor's sole liability in such instance is to replace the Code with another Code with the same point/entry value, at its sole discretion.

It was tiny fucking print.

No comments: