Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Gracie likes us!!!


More proof that smarts don't equal good taste " The blog as a whole is interesting too ... One of the many that have been fired for blogging ... And there are many more than I would guess most people are aware ... Read up kiddos ... Forewarned is forearmed... hehe"

Her blog points to all kinds of stuff she likes. If this blog is any indication she must like good stuff!

Just another reason not to demolish this limping blog apart. "Everytime I thinks I am out, I gets dragged in again!"

I wonder is she is cute, I wonder if we will get married. I sure hope she got some money.

http://gracey.stumbleupon.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm definately a lady of discerning taste, hence the reason your blog made the cut... :)

Of course I am cute, just ask my cat.

Warm Regards,
Gracey