Friday, February 18, 2005

It's Go TIme

While it's true that I have been eating better on food stamps than during my time with Arizona's Superior Court, it couldn't last forever. First there was that annoying sound my roommate would make everytime of the month rent comes around.

Nearly 6 months from D-day (Dooced get it?) My temp agency finally placed me. [I am using just initials of the company now S.O.S. funny still help huh! ] I am guessing there will be plenty to blog about for a month or so, this time I won't be doing it from work. Oh, hell maybe I will anyway. LOL [I just used LOL on my blog, Kill me]

Barb, that my agent, called and said it was a "GO", I 'm gonna have to get used to all this Temp lingo, I felt like I was on the launch pad at Kennedy. Houston , we have a problem...I have to go back to work!!!

No comments: