I knew right away I would get a job offer. My female interviewer asked me to shut the door behind me when I walked in. I think that's when she turned on the sex music. Maybe the sex music was already playing.
As with most interviews I've done recently I was bombarded with inappropriate information from a prospective employer.
- Most applicants who want a job paying Wal*mart wages are unable to read
- the job interviewer's mother is a "functional" alcoholic for the last 35 years
- If hired I will replace the girl at the front desk "who can't calm down."
- the interviewer is single
- the interviewer has an ex-husband who left her, but he worked for the company, so when he left, she thought she'd get job there too (can we say stalker?)
- she "really likes me" she doesn't want to lie about that
- I had to submit to some kind of DNA oral drug test- now the FBI knows everything about me