Friday, April 07, 2006

Polls, oh...the humanity....


I know you are all thinking, "what this blog is missing is an inane poll." Good News!!! Fellow "helpers" .... Soon I will be loading the poll. Actually I did, but now it's not working...hmmm..Let me gets my teck skills working on it.

It's your first poll Charlie brown....I chose this poll because I am constantly bombarded with this question (what kind of vehicle is best to abduct kids with?) from your e-mails. So instead of taking the time to answer each of you individually I just chose to put a poll up.

I know what your thinking, the obvious answer is School Bus, but you have to remember that a lot of them have cameras now. Certainly you can't think car or truck. Years ago this was a good choice, but simply throwing a kid in the back of the trunk isn't as safe as it used to be. Many kids have cell phones and chips implanted in their wrists. You can't exactly search them from inside the trunk.

Objections? Yes, I can see that a van parked outside of a Jr. High with no windows can a bit suspicious. I recommend removable ice cream stickers on the outside. Kids love Ice Cream.

Snuggles.

No comments: