Thursday, November 10, 2005

People from Kansas are stupidier than me.

Always the glutton for punishment Kansas recently turned back science to the 18th century in a tit for tat "no I really am that stupid" voting sequence the Three Stooges would have been proud of.

"For the third time in six years the Kansas school board has rewritten standards with evolution as the central issue."

The effects of this strange new ruling will be felt through out the community by scientists, doctors and of course barbers.

"We find leeches to be effective for the treatment of cancer and sour stomach." Said one barber from Supercuts.

"Actually we prefer hair stylist now." I was corrected by the comely young lass who had her hands drenched in a bucket of blood.

"Doctors won't be allowed to practice medicines anymore, so I have to start practicing with these." She explained while holding up a squishy pair of leeches and eels.

In addition, the board rewrote the definition of science, so that it is no longer limited to the search for natural explanations of phenomena.

"I liked that part the best." replied god when he was asked how he felt about the changes. But when asked for his/her response Krishna wasn't so sure "It seems to me that religion and science shouldn't be separated, that's what the Vedic literature teaches."

"I thought we killed that pagan idol a long time ago." A reflective god mused regarding his lack of influence on the billion or so Hindus who have failed to master the antinomies of monotheism and the trinity.
"At least I got me some republicans in Kansas."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that really possible???

Romius T. said...

Just barely.

Anonymous said...

You missed the point so, no, people from KS are not more stupid than you.

Romius T. said...

I am more stupid than people from kansas, but they are more stupidier, me thinks you missed the point.

Anonymous said...

I still contend that it is not possible...

Romius T. said...

This is officially the stupidiest conversation on the net ever.

And that says something, ever been in a yahoo chat room?

Anonymous said...

Stupid conversations appear to be right up your alley.