Monday, November 14, 2005

How to piss Maddox off.

Piss off Maddox by practicing "random" moments of surrealism in your life.

Lesson number one..watch the movie Spanglish on the Spanish SAP audio channel or HBO Spanish. Try it. It's fun.

(Maddox once wrote apeice on how people think they are funny if they blurt out random shit. Since that's my whole act I kinda got pissed for him calling me out on that. now that I have had to explain an inside joke that was shared by me only, "I hope you get the joke.")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You, sir, are clearly retarded. You can't piss off Maddox because his logic is far superior than yours, or any of your stupid friends for that matter. Also, there is no continuity to your post whatsoever, so any attempt at a valid point is completely lost. Learn how to write and spell and then form an opinion.

Anonymous said...

You, sir, are clearly retarded. You can't piss off Maddox because his logic is far superior than yours, or any of your stupid friends for that matter. Also, there is no continuity to your post whatsoever, so any attempt at a valid point is completely lost. Learn how to write and spell and then form an opinion.