Friday, August 26, 2005

Drunken Stepfather is not safe for work.

Google sends me thousands of readers a day who are searching for the drunken stepfather blog. I can't get any of them to read my shitty blog even though I pretty much stole every idea I've ever had from Jesus Martinez aka 'the drunken stepfather.'

I am not sure what it would take to convince some of you perverts to stick around and read this blog. The Jail bait Hall Of Fame? And more Jail bait on my other blog? Maybe you dirty little perverts.

What if you knew I told you stories about finger fucking my step-sister?

Also here are some dirty pictures of Miley. I feel dirty posting this. I don't even want to be famous. I don't really want you to read this blog. Most of Jesus' readers don't even bother to read his commentary. They just go straight for the upskirst and bikini pics.

4 comments:

foxxxylove said...

This site is likely the best i've seen EVER!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fuck jesus Martinez. Or Angelo or Thomas or Lucas or Satan666. All of his personalities.

Romius T. said...

anonymous,

I actually love me some jesus. sorry

Anonymous said...

Yeahm well, I love me some DSF.