Friday, March 04, 2005

Things I hate about Employment

Conservatives like to point to the well being found from within the "pride" of work. Pride likes to think you as his bitch, pounding on your ass as your getting up at 6 am and shuffling off drearily to work and then returning home a good 12 hours later.

After bit of dinner and TV it's off to bed by 9. I just need that extra nine hours of sleep. Otherwise, I may end up "accidently" taking that gun [That Arizona so thoughtfully will allow me to take to bars ( and I so promise I won't get drunk and shoot my trailer park wife in the head with it)] to work where it might go off.

Not only that , but suddenly I have things to do. Like the following pests:

  1. Pick up dry cleaning
  2. go to class
  3. drop off library books
  4. grocery shopping
  5. get a haircut

Christ , it never ends does it? People do this for 40 years? Why are we wasting 55% of the worlds resources so that 6 % of the population can afford to pick up their dry cleaning?

Now let the world pick up that old Satrian refrain "shoot a white man , steal his money and buy an African his Aids medicine."

No comments: