Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I'll still call it the Self Help Blog!

Per my lawyer, and due in part to the apparent recurring interest of my former employer, I am changing some of the posts by removing the name of the organization I now work for. From now on I will use only the initials S.O.S. to refer to my current employers.

My lawyer [who in real life is an attorney with a large and prestigious law firm] convinced me that my former employer may still be pissed enuff to have me on the shit list and all it would take is a phone call or the like to get me in trouble again.

He goes on to add that "You might be on some watch list after all the action down in Atlanta."

Great, now I am being compared to serial murderer by a best friend. It might be my fault I guess I shouldn't of let him read the Bathos Weblog before giving me advice. "Some of it's funny, some of it's just sick."

The name I picked is multi layered and for those following along you will get it, for the new folks let's just say I need all the help I can get in order to go to work everyday![ Morse code for HELP is too funny too pass up since I no longer work in a Self Help Center!!)]So nobody tell anyone where I work, and I won't from now on either! I have had to edit quite a bit in the posts so some will not make as much sense.

Big news from the the former job , that I just had not gotten around to posting ,I won't get be getting hired back (ha) as I lost the appeal hearing. I will dedicate a post soon to that though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't get be getting hired back? Gee, what a surprise, you useless fat fuck.

Romius T. said...

How'd they knowi was fat..That's a bit harsh.