Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Stupid stuff I did


Januarary 10th, I head over to the post office to pick up some registered mail that was sent out to me on Jan. 5.


For the upteenth time its mail informing me of a Jan. 4th date for my appeal. Oh yea, I had an appeal Jan.4th. I wonder how that went. If anyone who reads this blog was there, I would like to hear how it went. I hope it went ok.


Then like a stupid dipshit I let the deadline pass for apealing my unemployment.

Well I am now hooking up with an employment office for work - I can't survive forever with no money. Hookers are expensive and so is CRACK.

I am thinking I will just keep the blog going talking about my misadventures as a TEMP.

If I hear anything else about my former job I will let all my dear readers know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why did you not go to the hearing

Romius T. said...

My aversion to conflict mostly.