Sunday, April 12, 2020

29 views later...

I know I have been away awhile, but just 29 views for the last post I made?  That first blog post in months shows that I have a long way to go before I can say we have a community again here.

That's OK.  You have to earn eyeballs and I haven't earned anything lately.

If you find the quality of writing to be down don't be too disappointed.  It's going to take awhile before I am confident enough to let loose and present my best stuff.

For now you get what you pay for which is Jack Squat!




UPDATED LIVE GROCERY STORE ACTION

Work is more normal than we let on.  We are still out of paper towels and the the like, but really other than that you can get most things you want.  The sales have started to slow down considerably.  We are still way busier than we should be.  If you guys wanna be safe you will stay at home more often and go to the store less.  It works way better than when you come to the store and chew on your masks and bandannas, just the way my dick is small and yet it slays THE pussy.

The only real difference in what is going on right now is that most of us are sitting around waiting for out Trump cash. People are dreaming about big screen TV's and making their mortgage payments on time. Most people hate Trump but some really think he deserves credit for the free cash. God, we love money in America.

And if you were wondering if folks in the heartland can really be bought for 1200 hundred dollars then welcome to this blog for the first time!  I have been talking about all the stuff in the news forever and was ignored.  I was talking about how too many Americans couldn't afford a $500 emergency way before it was cool.  Along with how you guys were gonna suddenly be convinced that food workers were important in a national emergency.  I may not have predicted this pandemic but I knew one was coming.

Men Waiting Outside Al Capone Soup Kitchen
I just didn't see the COMING GREAT DEPRESSION that would follow.

Trump has fucked shit up and the government is woefully unprepared to handle threats of this magnitude. I've mentioned that stores only have a couple of days of food on location and just in time logistics as well. Walmart started this shit and most of the companies in the world have adapted it including the military and the US Govt.  There is just no slack out there.  And being able to manage work outflow like that means there an no "extra workers," and when the bust comes they will lay off massively and quickly because of their incredible control on logistics.

16 million workers laid off in a few weeks is a frenetic pace.  People get laid off like Keanu  Reeves shooting people in that movie where everyone gets shot because of a dog.  (People you need to check out r/dogfree)

So what have we learned today?

I am still using this blog for low effort, low quality writing. Working at the grocery store isn't that much more difficult than it was before these difficult times.  It just now comes with the real risk of physical death as opposed to the mental and spiritual death that was largely responsible for my development from a humanistic Marxist reading the 1844 manuscripts to a dead inside anti-natalist Post Nietzschean hedonistic anti rational who thinks you can still jam to Quater Flash's Critical Times.


1 comment:

stephanie said...

Getting warmer...