Sunday, May 14, 2006

Toledo Tales: 7-Eleven Clerk Pissed That No One Notices His Brilliance


Some guy has my new job in Florida.

Toledo Tales: 7-Eleven Clerk Pissed That No One Notices His Brilliance

The blog is basically a spoof like the Onion.

Garrity says that, despite his "obvious genius," he gets no respect from customers, his coworkers, or even his employer."I am 16 credits and a dissertation away from my PhD in early modern German Philosophy, yet you'd think I was just another lackey around here," he mused. "It is clear that the citizens of the world wouldn't know brilliance if it bit them on the proverbial ass."

The guy is obviously pretty smart, I am 32 credits and a disertation away from a Ph.d in middle German Philosophy (Think Hegel and Marx), so he's even smarter than me.

Source Fark.com

No comments: