Wednesday, December 29, 2004

A review of the timeline

Some of you may not be too familiar with the events of this blog so here is a quick rundown:
  • August 10 , court management becomes aware of this website.

"it became quite obvious that this website was created and maintained by you. Upon investigation of your Outlook E-mail account , e-mails sent by you indicate you are the originator of the website and it's content."

Talk about your crack investigating staff, after finding emails where I state the website is mine they determine the website is mine.

  • September 1


I received a certified letter notifying me that "effective immediately ( I ) was being placed on administrative leave (so the administration could) conduct an investigation...to minimize disruption in the workplace."


You know I find there is nothing like a administrative investigation to minimize workplace disruptions.

  • October 15

My copy of the "preliminary charges " via certified letter arrives. Chocked full of 7 juicy charges.

  • November 8

I have been given 10 days to argue to the very official sounding Judicial Merit System Commisssion.

  • November 17

Filed my appeal, a hearing gets set for Jan.4th. Unemployment then denies my claim, after throwing to the wind the first 6 charges, but damn that unlucky 7th one.

Your all up to date.

2 comments:

Freida Bee said...

crap I blog at work. Is that what you did and I figure I could get fired if they figured it out. But, you were younger then. I am counting on your reading this sooner. I do not have things set up so that I will know if someone pots a comment in an old post. Is that the RSS thing?

I like making this secret, creepy stalker comment back her in the nether regions of your blog, knowing you will know about it.

Romius T. said...

That's exactly what I did! And I can track yo' ass here so...