Monday, October 04, 2004

Fun in Cubicles!

Caramel Baxter Is The KING PIN (Of This Web Site, Anyway)

What the FUCK is CUBICLED ANYWAY??

CHECK IT OUT:

"I've been writing the life and times of this office park for just over a year now. It is a multi-faceted trek through the aisles of corporate AMERICA. See, I don't buy all that "oh ha ha ha, I'm stealing the office supplies" shit you often see in office geared entertainment, though I surely do it, steal the office supplies, and yes meetings are so boring and middle management is so dumb, etc., just like they say on TV, but...the fact is, man, that TV version of what the office is like isn't real life...it isn't the true drama that is OFFICE.

Office is love and hate and violence and sex and nudity and bitter pills to swallow and fire storms and politics, local, regional, national and international and diverse groups with differing beliefs coming together to sock it to ya, baby!!

This site, CUBICLED.COM is all about getting it right. There are story lines that go and go, like me and the LOVELY VP ELISE HAYES. And some just DIE, like BYRON MANDO. And some are NEW, like YANCY THE MANAGER DOWN BASEMENT WAY. And it all swirls, baby. All mangles together into a POST-MODERN PORTRAIT of the REAL FUCKIN WORLD. SO, okey doke, then.

That's what I think Cubicled is today. It's soo complicated, sometimes, it's hard to follow. Sorry. Let me know if you need help. Most of all, KNOW I FUCKIN LOVE YOU...EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!
Yours Truly,

No comments: