Saturday, August 21, 2004

People really hate paying child support.


I can't say how many times I have overheard people complain about the State's efforts to force them to pay for the support of their children.

Nothing makes a father happier than when a child turns 18. Happy birthday, Timmy! Now get a job!! The manic joy, the effervescent glee is out right sickening. Why the hell are half of these people having kids?

Patron:
"I have a kid who turned 18 , how do I kick him out my house? You know it's bad enough you can't do anything about this when they are under 18."

It's no wonder this kid won't work or go to school. Talk about your parental love. Is it safe to assume men have no instinct to nurture their children?

1 comment:

Romius T. said...

WOW! I had no idea anyone was actually following this blog or thought it interesting. posting has become a bit harder, the question is not are they watching but how many ...